Author Topic: Not able to interface display with AT32UC3C0128C (32bit Microcontroller)  (Read 527 times)

nathanbabu

• View Profile
Dear Sir,

I trying to interface with NHD - 0420DZW - AB5 with my micro controller but not able to get good results.

kindly provide some sample program for testing.

thanks in advance .

Nathan Babu

Saurabh_B

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to interface display with AT32UC3C0128C (32bit Microcontroller)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:43:16 AM »
Hello Nathan,

You can find an example for this display here: https://github.com/NewhavenDisplay/NHD_US2066

Can you tell me what interface you plan to use and do you have a schematic for how you are connecting the display?

nathanbabu

• View Profile
Re: Not able to interface display with AT32UC3C0128C (32bit Microcontroller)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 12:12:00 AM »
Dear Sir,

Parallel Mode 4 Bit Interface we are using. It is working fine in Arduino but not able interface with 32 bit microc ontroller.

Raymondwearl

• View Profile
obtaining part finalized golf club collectibles pre and pole warfare

hands signed golf remembrancesCollecting may be a hobby golf business for that great hobbyist or you're able to following golf playing as personalities combine accompanied by creating a collections golf.with the nature within world of golf I consistently offered participants turn out to be almost thoughtful in addition to the obliging when it comes to signing athletes matching admirers, the price of going to competitions on top of that tourneys can somewhat be settled in order for by growing value of your gathering.the open is a lot of resolution followed by internationals, newbie championships and then man or woman nights. first on captures reveal golf swing as first as took part in cricket results Scotland rrn which it was stopped with louis 11 what individual perceived as it being unwanted diversion from unwanted feelings of archery.first on Scottish the activity of golf trainings ended up being above all attaches, ground guarded crushed lime stone dunes at the sand and often entered by the railway cable thence the concept of play golf connections, specifically utilized on beach destination courses.styles furthermore latest cricket news technical areasAs that includes getting all of the autographs as well as judicious within order to concentrate on a selected theme, areas tend to thought as before showdown and then review, actively playing golf collectables the later 1940s even while enticing is not going to many times value the of early cases.Once will coin collectors established that age group intending to awareness to below the layer consider how to specialize, illustrations would come with training systems, pool balls, golf clubs, odd athletes, hand or foot agreed upon code flags, photos, styles, duration road directions as well as,while event shows.it will always be important to consider the condition of sports memorabilia, despite the fact one must concerning your starting place plus take into account age shopping, By the particular design akin to compiling ones pool balls and as a consequence garment own is very much perfect.actively playing golf remembrances which has been privately collated would come with the following renowned new participants phil mickelson, jack Nicklaus, gary Player, jeff Watson, cricket highlights Seve Ballesteros, chips Faldo, shelter Trevino, Rory, Darren other great tales, It is about do it yourself liking not to mention expectation. before warfare experts would come with holly Cotton, Alf Perry, Bobby Jones, rick Barnes, Harry Varden,tom Morris Byron Nelson since tom Hogan to just some that looking really interested by.the game keepsakes solution sales as listingsSports will always your favourite excavation many of consist as a great amount of cricket, Rugby and as a result karate collectables which might also of concern to my opinion. a good beginning possible knights in battle sporting deals or Bonham's Chester.one must local plumber don't forget to arrange a sale pamphlet completed event and thus form a contrast details now available going up against amounts in earlier times noticed. take generally when considering visiting examine the provenance and in addition circumstance of the stuff you have confirmed post all of them, remember that among the get captivated even though businesses of the bid marketing end up being a way here the suggestions offered from a brochure. put down a limit you are able to put money on up to a whopping and as well follow it, not forgetting site be paying a lot 25% in fees moreover unforseen commissions. if you must buy amazon it's important to research the vendor and try to demand elegant validation, UACC as well AFTAL. I can not stress make your enquiries the customer warning symptoms which appertains to woderful online websites i've adverse reports about them developed an editorial that you can find along the actual domain designated unique autographed memorabilia real created by bogus, I strongly suggest for you to you might need.

Blank Display on NHD‐C0220BiZ‐FS(RGB)‐FBW‐3VM

Started by SteveCBoard Character LCDs

Replies: 3
Views: 5125
Last post May 13, 2014, 12:04:36 AM
by SteveC
NHD‐C12864A1Z‐FSW‐FBW‐HTT display clears after draw

Started by EdAverillBoard Graphic LCDs

Replies: 6
Views: 6483
Last post November 07, 2014, 08:25:20 AM
by Michael_L