Newhaven Products > TFTs

EVE2 Git repository proting for PIC32MZ,NHD-7.0-800480FT-CSXV-CTP

<< < (2/2)

Paul_B:
Please note that we sell a Arduino Shield for the EVE2 TFT Modules.

http://www.newhavendisplay.com/nhdft81xshield-p-9581.html

IMPORTANT: If you are trying to connect the bare EVE2 TFT Module to a 5V system (i.e. Arduino Uno) without a logic level converter this could damage the device.

mrupprath:
Does the  NHD-FT81x-SHIELD support the Arduino due, and do i have to make changes on the example code when using the icsp header for SPI ?

Thanks

Paul_B:
Since you are utilizing the Arduino Due you can safety interface directly to the EVE2 TFT Modules without a logic level converter.

Please note that the NHD-FT81x-SHIELD features a logic level converter for the classic Arduinos (UNO/MEGA/Diecimila). If you utilize the shield this will be redundant since the Due's logic is already 3.3V.

The EVE2 example code on our Github page was originally written for the classic Arduinos (UNO/MEGA/Diecimila... etc). I believe the example Sketches use direct pin manipulation to make things faster. However the Due is a completely different architecture to the Uno, so direct pin manipulation is done differently. Modification to the example code maybe required in order for it to compile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version