Newhaven Products > OLEDs

Issue about drawing on NHD-1.27-12896UGC3

<< < (2/2)

balazs:
Hi Paul,

I am still stucked with this problem. Do you have any ideas I should try? What about the orientation of the display is that right?

Regards, Balázs

Paul_B:
Hi Balázs,

The NHD-1.27-12896UGC3 module is mounted in the correct orientation, which is always a good start  8)

At this time I'm not entirely sure what is causing the stretched / misaligned text. There obviously is an issue with the initialization sequence that needs to be pin pointed.

Are you available for a brief call today so I can help you troubleshoot?

Tel: +1 (847) 844 8795 - Ask to speak with Paul

balazs:
Hi Paul,

Well, I am from Hungary so if it is available to speak throuh Skype then I would prefer to do so. If it is okay for you, than may you send me your Skype-name in a personal message?

balazs:
Hi Paul,

Since we have talked about the possible solutions, I tried them all of them. I have failed to resolve the issue, so I am using the display with this symptom.

I mean I am drawing the characters from left to right and from bottom to top and I have transformed my character arrays to be compatible with this way. Everything is okay with this method however I am curious why it is not working the same way as the display you have tried.

Thank you again for your help!

The display is great and shows nice characters.

Balázs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version