Author Topic: Need some help with NHD-0216WZ-RN-YBW-2  (Read 1951 times)

Svenrizzo

• View Profile
Need some help with NHD-0216WZ-RN-YBW-2
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:43:43 PM »
I recent bought this display from a local electronics store while picking up some components to fix a T.V. to see what I could learn about programming them using my Arduino. I however am unable to find out any information about this product other than it being manufactured by Newhaven (I'm not even sure if I'm under the right category.)

Anyways, from looking at other products I have managed to find out a little bit about what the numbers mean on the back but am unable to find a datasheet anywhere (it doesn't even appear to exist on the manufacturers website.)

The main thing I need to know is what each of the connectors does on the back. There's a white 5-pin connector, 6-pin connector, and a strip with 16 open contacts that I imagine you could solder in whatever connection type you choose.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Paul_B

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help with NHD-0216WZ-RN-YBW-2
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »
Hello,

This is an older model display made several years ago and we no longer support it. I'm sorry, unfortunately we do not have a datasheet available.

Svenrizzo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »
Do you have any information on it? The controller/driver it uses would be a great help.

Paul_B

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 05:15:23 PM »
Hello,

The controller / driver is AT89C2051

Hope this helps!