Newhaven Products > Graphic LCDs

NHD-C160100DiZ and Raspberry Pi

<< < (2/3) > >>

Paul_B:
Hello,

Thanks for the update, I went ahead and looked over your initialization sequence and everything seems to be in order. It is possible that the RPi's 1.8k pull -up resistors could be causing a weak pull-up.

Looking forward to the results of your test  :)

tinkerer1359:
I just got a chance to play with the pull-ups. I have a RPi - B, and I'm using the I2C pins on the GPIO header, so removed R1 and R2, and terminated the I2C lines with 10k. The display finally responds!

Thanks to all who helped!

-Randy

Paul_B:
Hello Randy,

Glad to hear you got it working, enjoy your display!

joel dey:
hello guys,
i need to know whether
1)Can lcd  be implemented with 100 kHtz?
2)Do supply current (Idd) need between 500 microA to 750microA to drive the lcd? since my supply voltage is 3.3 v but the current is less than 500microA?
3) As per the instructions i have connected the lcd and run the code, but i am not getting any display in lcd?in the setup i have used pull-up resistor as 10kohms and the capacitor is 1uF.
4) if there any other suggestions,please provide for NHD-C160100Diz.

Saurabh_B:
Hello Joel,

1. Yes the display will work at 100khz
2. The supply current is dependent on what the display is showing and how far you are using the voltage booster, it can use up to 1 mA of current when fully powered.
3. This display does require 2 capacitors. can you tell me if you have both connected the way they are shown on page 4 of the datasheet?
4. You can find example code for this display here: NHD-C160100DiZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version