- — Standard Arduino Shield
- — NHD-4.3-480272EF-ATXL#-CTP display
- — 5-point Multitouch Capacitive Touchscreen
- — FTDI FT801 Embedded Video Engine
- — Standard Brightness 350 cd/m2
- — 18-bit, 262K Color Depth
- — On-board Audio Power Amplifier
- — PWM Backlight Control
- — MicroSD Card Reader
- — Open-Source Hardware & Software
- — RoHS compliant
- 105.50mm x 67.20mm
We designed this Arduino Shield to be an all-in-one solution with a fully integrated 4.3” TFT display. The seamless design allows for quick setup and intuitive interaction. With capacitive 5-point multi-touch functionality and 480x272 resolution, this shield offers a simple and compact solution for developing with touch screen capable displays. It comes ready to pair with Arduino’s popular development boards right out of the box, making it an easy choice to get your next idea into development.
Our engineers designed this shield with classic Arduino boards in mind like the UNO, Mega and Leonardo. Just connect your board directly to the back of the shield and start developing - no extra controller boards or cables required.
Engineers can take advantage of Arduino’s rapidly growing community to share code developed by others, including Newhaven Display’s own in-house engineering team. Visit our support forum or resource center for more information.
- Premium MVA Arduino Shield, NHD-4.3-480272EF-ASXV#-CTP display, 5-point Multitouch Capacitive Touchscreen, FTDI FT801 Embedded Video Engine, High Brightness 700 cd/m2, MVA Viewing Angles (75deg), 18-bit, 262K Color Depth, On-board Audio Power Amplifier, PWM Backlight Control, MicroSD Card Reader, Open-Source Hardware & Software, RoHS compliant
- Sunlight Readable Arduino Shield, NHD-4.3-480272EF-ASXN#-CTP display, 5-point Multitouch Capacitive Touchscreen, FTDI FT801 Embedded Video Engine, High Brightness 830 cd/m2, 18-bit, 262K Color Depth, On-board Audio Power Amplifier, PWM Backlight Control, MicroSD Card Reader, Open-Source Hardware & Software, RoHS compliant
- Standard Arduino Shield, NHD-4.3-480272EF-ATXL#-T display, 4-wire Resistive Touchscreen, FTDI FT800 Embedded Video Engine, Standard Brightness 340 cd/m2, 18-bit, 262K Color Depth, On-board Audio Power Amplifier, PWM Backlight Control, MicroSD Card Reader, Open-Source Hardware & Software, RoHS compliant
- Capacitive Touch Panel with I2C Interface, 480 x 272 Pixels, 3.3V LCD, 24-bit Parallel RGB Interface, White LED Backlight (350 cd/m2), Transmissive, 6:00 Optimal View, Wide Temperature (-20C to +70C), RoHS
Request an Evaluation Kit
Request an evaluation kit to see a display powered on and in action before it's built into your project.
Custom Solution Inquiry
Interested in a custom solution? Select the solution(s) that apply and one of our expert engineers will reach out.✕
Buy Direct or Through Our Distribution Channels
Newhaven Display partners with distributors worldwide to bring you the best in display products and design services, no matter where you’re working from.